Training for students, faculty and staff
Uppsala University Library offers a variety of training to support the teaching and research needs of Uppsala University. Our classes can include one or more of the following topics:
- Information seeking skills
- Citing sources according to different reference styles
- Using reference management software (EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley)
- Source criticism
- Publishing issues
- Finding and using material from the Special Collections
- Working in the University thesis templates for Word
- Data processing and data analysis (for example NVivo, GIS and text mining)
Sign up for a class
Book library instruction
You as an employee of Uppsala university can book library instruction for students, PhD students and researchers. We always adapt our instruction to the target audience. Our instruction for students works best when they have an assignment that requires the use of information seeking, reference management or source criticism. In order to cater to your preferred date and time, it is important that you book well in advance. You the teacher are welcome to participate during the instruction.
As a lecturer, researcher or student at Uppsala University, your are welcome to book an appointment with a librarian for help with search strategies, search terms, databases or other information sources. The library also offers assistance in using reference management software (EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley) as well as using NVivo (software for qualitative data analysis).
Systematic or scoping review
Do you need help with your systematic review? We help you with search strategies and documentation.