To use the agreement
- You must be the corresponding author, the person who submits the manuscript and acts as the primary contact with the publisher.
- You must be affiliated with Uppsala University and should also state this in the article.
- The research should have been predominantly conducted at Uppsala University.
- Use your e-mail address that ends with "uu.se" and enter Uppsala University as the organisation, this to facilitate identification.
What is included in the agreement?
- Open access publishing without publication cost of scientific articles in almost all of IOP's hybrid journals.
- Open access publishing without publication cost of scientific articles in all of IOP's fully open access journals.
- The agreement covers article types paper, special issue paper, review and letter.
- Only articles accepted by publisher from January 1, 2021 are covered by the agreement.
- The following publication licenses are covered by the agreement: CC-BY.
More information can be found on the publisher's website.
What is not included in the agreement?
- Open access publishing in American Astronomical Society (they're only offering open access publishing for a publishing fee outside the agreement).
- Open access publishing in The Planetary Science Journal, and a couple of other journals that are included as reading only.
- Other charges such as page fees, colour fees, figures etc. are not covered by the agreement.