From 2021 Uppsala University has a three-year agreement with Brill that includes publishing open access in all Brill's journals without cost.
Only articles accepted by publisher after January 1, 2021 are covered by the agreement.
What is included in the agreement?
- Unlimited open access publishing in all Brill's journals
- A discount of 20% on publishing costs when publishing Open Access books.
- The agreement covers article types Research and Review Articles.
What is NOT included in the agreement?
Additional costs for page charges, colour charges etc. are not covered by the agreement. Publications in anthologies are not covered by the agreement.
Who can use the agreement?
Author affiliated with Uppsala University that are also the corresponding author to the publication.
What publishing licenses does the agreement cover?
How to use the agreement
- Use your email address ending in "uu.se". It simplifies the identification of UU authors and ensures that the article in question is financed by the agreement.
- "Corresponding author", main author, the person who submits the manuscript and maintains contact with the publisher in connection with the editor, must be affiliated with Uppsala University.
- indicate that you are an affiliate of Uppsala University.