American Physical Society (APS)
In 2022 Uppsala University has a 1 year agreement with APS that allows researchers at Uppsala University to publish with open access in APS' hybrid journals.
What is included in the agreement?
Publishing with open access in APS' hybrid journals.
What is NOT included in the agreement?
- Open access publishing in APS' fully open access journals are not included.
- Open access publishing in Reviews of Modern Physics and Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA) are not included.
- Additional costs for page charges, colour charges etc. are not covered by the agreement.
Who can use the agreement?
Researchers, lecturers and students affiliated with Uppsala University. The author must be the corresponding author to use the agreement.
What publishing licenses does the agreement cover?
How to use the agreement
The publisher has not yet communicated the exact work process but the following advice always apply:
- use your email address ending in "uu.se". It simplifies the identification of UU authors and ensures that the article in question is financed by the agreement.
- "Corresponding author", main author, the person who submits the manuscript and maintains contact with the publisher concerning article publishing, must be affiliated with Uppsala University.
- indicate that you are an affiliate of Uppsala University.