Taylor & Francis
Uppsala University has open access agreement with Taylor & Francis which includes publishing in their hybrid journals and their fully open access journals.
What is included in the agreement?
- Open access publishing without article processing charges in all hybrid journals from Taylor & Francis. Routledge's hybrid journals owned by Taylor & Francis are also included in the agreement.
- Open access publishing without article processing charges in Taylor & Francis fully open access journals.
- The agreement covers the article types Original Papers and Review Papers.
What is NOT included in the agreement?
- The agreement does not apply to articles that do not contain new research, such as Editorials, Announcements, and Book Reviews.
- Additional costs for page charges, colour charges etc. are not covered by the agreement.
Who can use the agreement?
Researchers, employees and students who are or have been affiliated with Uppsala University when the article was written. The author must be the corresponding author to use the agreement.
What publishing licenses does the contract cover?
CC-BY, CC-BY-NC or CC-BY-NC-ND
How to use the agreement
In addition to stating that you are affiliated with Uppsala University, it is important that you as a corresponding author (author) use your uu.se e-mail address when submitting manuscripts to one of Taylor & Francis' journals. In this way, the article is automatically identified as relevant for publication with open access within the framework of the library agreement. You can read more about this on the publisher page.