Royal Society of Chemistry
From 2022 Uppsala University has a three-year agreement that includes open access publication in all Royal Society of Chemistry hybrid journals without paying an article processing charge. Only articles accepted after January 1, 2022 are covered by the agreement.
What is included in the agreement?
- Open access publishing without an article processing charge in all hybrid journals of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
What is NOT included in the agreement?
- Publishing in the Royal Society of Chemistry's fully open access journals are not part of the agreement.
- Additional costs for page charges, colour charges etc. are not covered by the agreement.
Who can use the agreement?
- Researchers who were affiliated with Uppsala University when the work that resulted in the publication was carried out. The author must be the corresponding author to be able to use the agreement.
What publishing licenses does the agreement cover?
- CC-BY or CC-BY-NC
How to use the agreement
- Use your email address ending in "uu.se". It simplifies the identification of UU authors and ensures that the article in question is financed by the agreement.
- "Corresponding author", main author, the person who submits the manuscript and maintains contact with the publisher concerning article publishing, must be affiliated with Uppsala University.
- The affiliation of the corresponding author (the institute that you belong to) must be clearly stated in the article and in the publisher’s system.
For further information, please visit the publisher's website.