As of 2021 Uppsala University has a three-year agreement with Emerald that allows researchers at Uppsala University to publish with open access in all of Emerald's journals without cost. Only articles accepted by publisher after January 1, 2021 are covered by the agreement.
What is included in the agreement?
- Open access publishing without an article processing charge in all hybrid journals
- Open access publishing without an article processing charge in all fully open access journals
- Publishing on the platform Emerald Open Research
What is NOT included in the agreement?
Additional costs for page charges, colour charges etc. are not covered by the agreement.
Who can use the agreement?
Author from Uppsala University. Exact definition not yet communicated from the Bibsam Consortium. The author must be the corresponding author to use the agreement.
What publishing licenses does the agreement cover?
How to use the agreement
- Use your email address ending in "uu.se". It simplifies the identification of UU authors and ensures that the article in question is financed by the agreement.
- "Corresponding author", main author, the person who submits the manuscript and maintains contact with the publisher in connection with the editor, must be affiliated with Uppsala University.
- indicate that you are an affiliate of Uppsala University.