Karin Boye Library
Exceptions during the coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis
- Campus cards are required to access the building. The public does not have access to Karin Boye Library at the moment.
Self-service machines for borrowing books are just inside the entrance. Books that you have ordered or for which you are on a waiting list are picked up in the shelf “Beställda böcker” at the entrance floor to the right of the information counter. Interlibrary loans and copies of articles are picked up at the information counter.
There is self-service machine for returning books just to the right when you enter the library.
Returning books when the library is closed
A book drop is right outside the entrance to the library. The box is emptied the next morning the library opens.
Charging stations for mobile phones
There are two charging stations on floor 2.
Finding your way in the collections
- ALM (Archives-Libraries-Museums)
- Art History
- Bachelor Programme in the Humanities
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Cultural Anthropology
- Gender Studies
- History of Science and Ideas
Food and drink
- No food or drinks are permitted.
- There are microwave ovens and a lunch restaurant in other parts of the building.
Computers for the Swedish newspapers database
There are no lifts inside the library, but you can use the lifts outside the library. We can show you where the lifts are and unlock them.
How to find us
Street address: Engelska parken Hum. centrum, Thunbergsv. 3H
Postal address: Box 637, 751 26 UPPSALA