Special Collections Reading Rooms
- For admission to the Special Collections Reading Rooms, you need a valid Uppsala University Library card. On your first visit, you must show your ID.
- No bags or outdoor clothing may be taken into the Reading Rooms. These items may be placed in a locker at the entrance.
- No beverages, food or other refreshments are allowed in the Reading Rooms.
- Sign the guest book and write time of the day whenever you enter or leave the Reading Rooms.
- Hand over your notepads and other work materials to the staff whenever you enter or leave the Reading Rooms.
- Only pencils are allowed in the Reading Rooms. Pencils can be borrowed from the Reading Room staff.
- You may take photographs with your own camera with the flash and shutter sound turned off. High-resolution images are available through our website. You are responsible for complying with copyright law. Tripods and scanners (including hand scanners) are not allowed in the Reading Rooms.