CAD-evening with Ångström Makerspace
- Date: –20:00
- Location: Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1 6K1113
- Organiser: Ångström Makerspace
- Contact person: Sarah Meier
Ångström Makerspace is hosting an evening for students who want to learn more about CAD and want some help to get started.
When you use 3D-printers and want to make a model of your own you use CAD-programs to build and create this model. During this workshop you will learn two different CAD programs that you can use at home on your own computer, you will therefor need to bring your own computer. The two programs are Tinkercad (a little easier) and Fusion 360 (a bit more advanced).
Preparations before the course:
- Create an account at Tinkercad.
- Fusion 360 by using the Uppsala University student mail.
***Please note that you need to bring your own computer***