We provide information resources for research, teaching and learning at the University. The physical and the digital libraries exist in parallel. We develop and make available our collections in new ways, among them through digital publication and digitisation. We want to be an international example in offering study and research environments, both physical and digital.
The University Library is divided up into four departments with different areas of work, and has around 200 employees with broad-ranging competencies within several professional categories.
Members of the Management Team
Lars Burman, Library Director
- Maria Berggren, Cultural Heritage Division/ Manuscripts and Music
- Emil Lundberg, acting Head of Library Services Division
- Gunilla Sundström, pro tem. Head of Administrative Services
- Gunilla Sundström, Senior Librarian, Head of Subject Library Division
- Karin Byström, Process leader for Media and Collections
- Per Cullhed, Strategic development manager
- Sofia Ljungman, Information Officer
- Cecilia Petersson, Head of Unit
- Nina Svensson, Personnel coordinator